4 Best Wireless Surround Sound Systems In 2019
With modern innovations and trends, we constantly see new products around us with better features. Everything wireless is the new requirement for gadgets. If you are tired of the long extensions and wires and want a cable-free sound system for your mini theatre at home, we have reviewed the top 4 best wireless surround sound systems in 2019 for you.
First, we need to get some information about speakers, woofers, tweeters and mid-range speakers. As our products have these features assembled in them.
They convert electrical signals into sounds which we hear through vibrations on-ear.
It is a type of speaker which produces low pitched sound. Most of these sounds are that of musical instruments, voices, and sound effects. Their size ranges from 4-15 inches.
They are typically smaller in size as compared to woofers. The design is suitable to produce sounds with high frequencies which human ear cannot hear but sense them. The small size of tweeters allows it to spread sound equally in the whole room so we can hear it accurately.
These speakers are specially designed to separate low and mid-range frequencies.
Let’s have a look at some of the best wireless home theater system.
Nakamichi Shockwave Pro
The Nakamichi surround sound system is the best wireless home theater system with double speakers producing low-frequency sounds. The subwoofers are 8 inches in size. Apart from the two subwoofers, the product includes remote control having 52 keys, two rear surround speakers, and a soundbar which is 45 inch in size.
You can switch the sound between 7.2.4. channels. Nakamichi Shokwafe Elite has the following amazing features;
- Maximum audible sound is 106 decibels.
- Battery power is up to 800 watts.
- Quadcore, Dolby True HD sound processing unit.
- Video pass-through supplied with Dolby 4K HDR vision.
- 3 HDMI ports version 2.0.
- Front panel display is with 5 digit LED.
With all such features enjoy enjoying the movies at your mini theatre. The surround sound system equipped with woofers and tweeters gives you acoustic sounds similar to the theatre. And you can hear the sound in any corner of the room with clear audibility.
Sonos 5.1 Home Theater System PLAYBAR, SUB
For the best wireless home theatre system experience look at the amazing features of SUB wireless surround sound system. The SUB player has theatre design with nine amplified drivers, six mid-woofers and three tweeters. A combination of all these systems gives you an experience of mini-theatre at home. The SUB player by Sono comes with interesting features such as;
- Two wireless speakers allow you to hear every detailed sound.
- The Play 1 system is resistant to humidity.
- 1 wireless woofer connects to speakers.
Sono introduced first-ever wireless technology. Continuing with the advancement it has introduced a wireless surround sound system for home theatre. Custom-built amplifier enhances the sound effects. The size of the playback is so small that you can place it under the TV. Playbar consists of 9 drivers, a woofer and D class amplifiers.
The sound system commonly used for the blue-ray disc is also used in the speakers that is Dolby Digital 5.1. They have launched SONO mobile app which you can use to operate your speakers.
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound
The best-suited device to your budget, launched by Logitech is Z906 5.1 surround sound system. If you want to get a feel of the cinema at home this is the best 5.1 home theater system. After easy installation of this system in your home enjoy HD music and movies with perfect sound quality at home.
Some of the fantastic features of Logitech Z906 are;
- With 5.1 digital surrounds, Dolby system and DTS soundtracks make your home a mini studio.
- The power supply is 165 watts. It can produce sound up to 500 Watts which gives shocking sound production.
- The satellites can be attached on the wall.
- With the remote control device, control your wireless device and personalize your sound system.
- If you don’t want to disturb others, attach headphone with it. Six coaxial input and optical inputs are present.
- Compact design to fit in your TV room.
The system is very efficient in noise reduction with less than 95db noise production. Turn your house into a mini theatre and listen to every detailed sound of the program. You will get a six-channel direct cable for connecting directly to six devices.
Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1
What is better than the best product at an affordable price. Our last sound system is enclave Audion CineHome which is the best example of quality in an affordable range. First, let’s have a look a the incredible features;
- Wireless device. No cable needed for connecting to devices.
- Sound System is HD and with 360 oC rotation, you can hear 24 bit HD sounds without any wire connection.
- With Dolby digital DTS give your home a cinematic touch.
- 1 channel with zero lip synchronicity issue while watching TV.
- 3 HDMI enabled input to connect more than one device to sound system. You can connect a cable box, DVD Blu ray player, CEC, HDMI pass-thru.
- The power supply is with alternating current of 100-200 V.
- The frequency range is 50-60Hz.
- The storage temperature is 0oC to 40oC.
- Input is 3.5 mm analog, digital and Bluetooth. You can use the mobile app also to control the device.
Sometimes you just want to hear and feel the sound rather than watching the scenes. Enclave surround sound system gives you the best audio features. With just a single wire connects the Enclave system to your TV and enjoy streaming for all the optical devices with the HDMI port.
Listen to HD songs with 14 separate speakers built inside the six speakers. Two enclave rear sound speaker contains full range drivers each. The Enclave sound system is quite easy and simple to install. It is due to the simple setup of the system. With just simple steps of removing the system from the box and placing them along with your TV set. This is an efficient 5.1 home theater system.
Now, are these all products wireless? Well, the answer is they are not wireless as you can see in the features that some of them connect with a cable to the TV. But yes they are quite different from the wired devices which comes with a total mess.