Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theatre System Review
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theatre System is a compact sound surrounds speaker let you listen to excellent sound quality with piano-black finishing speakers looking more beautiful than the system’s price.
Energy 5.1 take classic is one of the cheap, small having a great sound and offers you high-quality sound. As its speakers are compact and provide a great sound having black piano finishing that is more fascinating than its budget. Its official price is less than $600, but at online platforms, it is available in $400 that makes the system incredibly valuable.
Like most people, some concern about the systems’ sound quality on a budget, in this case, Pioneer is the best one, but after that, you can pick Energy 5.1 take classic home theatre system. But mostly its speakers don’t work well for most people.
It comes with six pieces with four satellite, and each speaker ends with a beautiful black grille. The speakers have some issues such as they have rear-mounted ports that decrease the actual bass output.
As the satellite, it’s a center speaker that uses single midbass driver and tweeter; drivers are placed parallel and wall-mounted.
Ribbed Elliptical Surround Technology gives a much bigger cone surface concluding in proper working. The system’s design lets the cone to attain more peak to peak movement as in result it offers you to travel more than double the space of the competition. These qualities made Energy 5.1 woofers and also subwoofers to immerse amazingly amount of air, ultimately servicing them to lay lower frequencies with higher bass extension and reliability, you feel immerse sound as more as you hear.
The system speakers reduce distortion or resonance-free an also improved the level of clarity of audio. There are also some terrific key features are offered by Energy 5.1.
In term of price, this system is much budget friendly for small places by giving you a good quality voice.
- CSM- Convergent Source Module patented with 3 inches poly-titanium and subwoofer is about 75 inches hyperbolic aluminum-dome tweeter.
- Sonic adequately sound like the form of an aluminum dome tweeter
- Robust bass response with front and rear venting
- Patented ribbed elliptical surround woofers generate high-quality efficiency and cause reduction of distortion
- Crossover point as 2.9 KHz
- Sensitivity as 89 dB
- Good Frequency response
- Power handling
- Woofer/ subwoofer
- Recommended amplifier power
- Four gloss black two-sided energy satellite speakers
- One gloss black Energy center channel
- 200-watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port
- With 8 inches driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround
- It is the best choice for small space surround solution
- Speakers have beautiful black piano finishing end
- Perfectly wall mounted
- Reasonable price
- Much more substantial than your expectations
- Not for large places
In conclusion, I can say that the Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theatre System is suitable for small rooms and budget friendly. If you want a surround voice, then it’s one of the best home theatre system as I reviewed.