In Wireless audio market, Sonos 5.1 Home Theatre System is one of the smartest choices of home theatre system. It allows you to flawlessly a high-quality voice with easy to install and use. Sonos 5.1 Home Theatre System works like perfectly, but the major drawback of this system is it provides a few numbers of input sources (Just one digital optical input source and two for Ethernet ports).
Each component comes with a separate box. It has a Playbar that offers you two options when it comes to placing it. One is you can place it on the wall, and also you can place it on your TV stand. I suggest you place it on the wall so that the drivers make a louder sound.
The system is simple and beautifully designed with a perfect Playbar approach. Its front panel comes with an entirely black and soft grille made with acoustic fabric as well as IR sensor.
Playbar gives you a fantastic experience than any TV.
As it left side panel including play/ pause (you can use this button to mute the volume while watching too), and also two volume buttons. In the middle play/pause/mute buttons and volume controls, you will see a small LED status as a mute indicator.
There are nine drivers inside the Playbar organized in a sequence. The center channel consists of two woofers and one tweeter among them. At the right and left side, two woofers are placed and also two angled tweeters on each end of the cabinet. Each woofer size is 2.5 inches, and the tweeter size is 1.5 inches.
The system also has a SUB that is uniquely designed as it has a hole in the center, and the color is black and glossy. Sub provides you two choice to place it, one is horizontally and other is vertical. You can place it any order that you would like. Both choices allow pretty well the same type of sound.
You can also get one power cable with a manual guide a warranty card. Isn’t it amazing? Also, it doesn’t support DTS surround system.
Control buttons are on the top of the panel, and at the back panel, you have one pairing button and one cable button.
- Looking elegant as offers SUB as its shiny finish
- To set up this system is not a tough task; you can install it within half an hour.
- It also supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- It also offers streaming music from your phone or tablet
- Additionally two features: Speech Enhancement and Night Mode
- Speech Enhancement is for hard listening if you want to listen to vocals better than this mode is the perfect one.
- If you are watching TV or movie at night than Night Mode is best for you.
- Easy to use
- It is slightly expensive
- It does not support HDMI support
- The play bar feature has one input port
As I reviewed on Sonos 5.1 home theatre system. Hopefully, you have found enough detail about this system. If you are interested best home theatre review, then keep following us more cool stuff.